Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Full of Love

It has been really a long time I didn't update my blog here
Feel like to blog again, Tonight.
Perhaps, I feel bored of studying Strategic Management
without you accompany me (you fall asleep super early today)
I like to watching you sleep like a baby, so sweet
Kiss your forehead softly, afraid of waking you up
Feeling happiness at this moment
because you are right beside me





















Now, I realize that happiness always be with me
Happiness is simple when I have you by my side every single day
saying Good Morning and a morning kiss
prepare lunch together (although sometime I raised my voice to you, but its part of life, RIGHT? haha)
do house chores while I'm watching Running Man or Drama
study together, take afternoon nap together
have dinner together even though sometimes it's just a very simple dish
but you'll still say: Nice, bii..

Soon,
We will step into another stage of life
I'm waiting for the days to come, anticipating the new stage of our relationship
I know its not going to be a easy path for us
The future is full of uncertainty
but I believe, We can go through it
Stay with me, Happiness will be our destiny

Full of Love




1 comment: